Monday 1 February 2010

A Pirate Ship

Thought I'd put this in this blog, just to be different... I made it, after all...

Requirements:
Two sofas,
A crazy three-year-old with a vivid imagination,
About ten minutes,
A weakening grip on sanity.
Yes, the transformation really doesn't take very long, and you can have your very own pirate ship in your very own lounge. You can see a picture of the outside (that's a sail on the top) and the inside (yes, they're my sock-clad feet there) here. If I were able to take a photo of myself (other than my feet), it would have been of me having just climbed in through the window (one at each end) of the ship and getting slightly stuck in the process.

You may recognise the sofas as being the ones already modelled in previous posts. They're wonderfully versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment